Strategic Recruitment Planning Toolkit
Strategic recruitment planning (SRP) doesn't just help you build a bigger or more active coalition. It helps you to be strategic in mapping out your group's efforts for the future.
Note: Some of these documents will open as "read only" Microsoft Word files. Please save a copy of these files to your computer before adding text to them.
Completing the Power Map and Recruitment Action Plan
- Instructions: Overview of the SRP process and required elements
- Step-by-Step Guide: In-depth description of how to conduct the SRP process
- Power Mapping Instructions: Overview of the focus, influencer, connector and member roles
- Power Mapping Chart Worksheet: Required map for deliverable
- Strategic Recruitment Action Plan Worksheet: Required plan for deliverable
- Planning Dashboard: Checklist to guide and measure the quality/progress of your SRP efforts.
- Key Influences: Overview of the public, VIP, personal and financial influences
What might a "Selecting the Communities" discussion look like? (Video created for use by the Healthy Lifestyles Coalitions)
What might a "Completing the Power Map" discussion look like? (Video created for use by the Healthy Lifestyles Coalitions)
Tips, Lessons Learned and Samples
- Sample Invitation
- Sample Information Sheet (include with invitation)
- Sample Meeting Agenda
- Sample Completed Power Map